Friday, January 4, 2013

Wookie Suit WTF?





First off ... behold the splendor of my wookie-suit.

Just back from dry cleaning and combed out.
After dry cleaning, I meticulously brush it out. It practically glows.
Even as a proud owner of a full length wook-suit ... my head hurt when i stumbled across this story.

Seems our society or culture or country can support this ...

a troupe of actors to help your paramilitary group
Really??
"Crisis Actors is a professional group of actors trained at Visionbox to develop and portray characters in emergency training scenarios. The intensity at which they work recreates real life pressures that first responders going through the training must cope with."

Okay. ok. In my medic training, we had troops laid out in moulage. But this takes it to a, a, whole nuver level.

I mean, discount the conspiracy. Ignore the paranoid false flag aspect. The reality just blows my mind!

No comments: