Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bacon magic

This has been amazing me for a while.
As a beginning, D-Class Blogger, I've been learning that certain topics reap more eyeballs than others.
Witness the power of Bacon!
It's like magic!
My single post using the magic  word was just a pointer to another blog I like, still pulls eyeballs

Mystery Solved comes in a distant second. That's attributed to a single comment from an A-List Scribe. Thanks Tam.

http://cookingquest.wordpress.com/2008/06/16/baking-bacon-oven-frying/

And just to not feel like I'm merely trolling for hits, I'll address the topic of Bacon magic.
I've known that this is possible for awhile.  Oven Baked Bacon. I finally tried it.
Cooking bacon without all the turning and stove top baby sitting, oven baking really works.
Crispy deliciousness the easy way. I may never cook bacon on the stove top again.

No comments: